Chicken Broth Base
6 100 gram pieces of chicken
9 cups water
1 tsp of each: garlic powder, onion salt, celery salt, poultry seasoning, and pepper
1 Tbsp sea salt
Combine ingredients in soup pot and cook until chicken is done. About 35 minutes. Take chicken ou...
Cucumber Apple Salad
1/2 chopped apple
1 sliced cucumber
2 T. apple cider vinegar
1 T. water
Chop apple and thinly slice cucumber. Combine vinegar and water. Season with garlic salt, pepper and stevia (opt) to taste.
Servings: 1 veg...
1 whole sweet onion
Slice sweet onion and place on preheated George Foreman grill. Sprinkle with sea salt. Grill 4-5 min. until tender and juicy. (Grill with your meat to flavor both the meat & the onion.)
Lemon Zest Asparagus
1/3 lb. asparagus
1 T. fresh lemon juice
Rinse asparagus and break off any tough, white bottoms. Cut into 1-2 inch sections, slicing the asparagus at a slight diagonal. Fill med sized pan half way with water and bring to a...
Baked Vidalia Onion
1 Vidalia Onion (med. sized)
Remove the outer layers and roots from onion. Wrap in foil. Bake in Preheated oven at 350 degrees for at least one hour. Remove from foil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Strawberry Chicken Salad
3 1/2 oz of lettuce
3 1/2 oz Chicken
6 strawberries, sliced
Sweet N Sour Vinaigrette Dressing
Grill, bake or steam fry chicken. Slice into bite sized pieces. Put lettuce in bowl with sliced strawberries, put chicken in and toss. Drizzle with Sw...
Sweet N Sour Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
1-3 Tbs of raw apple cider vinegar
1/2 packet Stevia
Mix ingredients then drizzle over salad, spinach, vegetables, or stir fry.
-100 grams of asparagus - 1-2 cloves of minced garlic
- ½ tsp of parsley - ¼ tsp of oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
preheat oven to 400. Trim asparagus and lay on non-stick aluminum foil. Add seasonings. Wrap all end of foil making a se...
Effortless Cream of Chicken Soup
- 100g cooked chicken - celery (allowed amount)
- 3 cloves garlic - 1-2 c broth
- 1 T dehydrated minced onion - 1/2 t parsley
- 1/2 t basil - ground white pepper (to taste)
- salt (optional)
1. Preheat saucepan over MED-HI heat.
Tangy Tomato Soup
-1 cup of Chicken bouillon Base
- 1 large tomato
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ½ tsp onion salt
- ½ packet of stevia
- ½ tsp of basil
- salt and pepper to taste
Sautee garlic in 1 Tbsp of bouillon base and set aside. Puree tomatoes in blender an the...
Chicken vegetable Soup – YUMMY!!!!!
- 6 cups of Chicken Broth Base (see recipe)
- 3 100 grams of cooked chopped chicken
- 3 stalks of chopped celery
- 1 whole sweet onion chopped
- 2 handfuls of chopped cabbage
- 2 medium sized chopped tomatoes (optional)
combine and bring to a bo...
French Onion Soup-
- Saute 1 onion thinly sliced with 3 garlic cloves minced for 10 minutes
- Stir in powder stevia ( 1 tsp)
- Cook 10 minutes
- Add 2 cups of beef broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook 20 minutes.
- Add salt & pepp...
Sauteed Baby Spinach
- ½ bag of baby spinach
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 4 Tbsp. of chicken bouillon Base
Saute garlic in 1 Tbsp. of chicken base or water. Add remaining base and spinach and toss till it starts to get soft. Remove before it turns to mush.
- 1 T chili powder - 2 t onion powder
- 1 t ground cumin - 1 t garlic powder
- 1 t paprika - 1 t ground oregano
- 1/2 c homemade broth - 1 grissini
- Add 1/4 c broth to small saucepan and bring to boil.
- While broth is heating, grind grissini in food processor until it is a powder. (I use my coffee grinder.)
-Add the powdered grissini to the pan, ...
Smoky BBQ Sauce
- 2 T sugar free tomato sauce
- 2-3 T water - 1/2 t dehydrated minced onion
- 1/2 t red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 t sugar free liquid smoke
- 1/4 t paprika - 1/4 t chili powder
- 1/8 t cinnamon - 1/8 t cloves
Spicy Mustard Dressing – (delicious!)
- ½ bottle of organic apple cider vinegar
- ¾ bottle of amino liquids
- 2 tsp of wasabi powder
- 2 tsp of dry mustard powder
Shake well and keep refrigerated.
- 200g thinly sliced cucumber (or allowed amount)
- 1 T vinegar (to taste) - 1 t dill
- 1/2 tsp stevia (as needed) - black pepper
-Combine all ingredients except cucumber & mix well.
-Toss in cucumbers.
-Cover & refrigerate. This t...
-2 cups of chopped romaine lettuce
-100 grams of lean ground beef
-½ tsp garlic salt
-¼ tsp of chili seasoning
- crunched up melba toast
*Saute ground beef and spices. Sprinkle on top of lettuce and top with crumble melba toast.
- 1 large cucumber
- 4 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- dash of pepper
- ½ tsp of onion salt
- 1 Tbsp of dried parsley
- 1 packet of stevia
• Combine vinegar, spices, and stevia. Toss with cucumbers and marinate for 1 hour in ref...
-2 cups shredded cabbage
-Dressing to taste
*Toss and chill.
Creole Cucumbers (chicken)
2 cups of sliced cucumbers
1/8 tsp of Creole Seasoning
*Mix and serve
optional, add chopped cooked chicken
Pick lady apples
English cucumber (less seeds)
Cooked asparagus (optional)
Add Dressing and toss
Citrus Tomato Salsa-
- 1 large chopped tomato
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp celery salt
- 1/8 tsp chile powder
- 3 drops of clear stevia
- 1 tsp of fresh cilantro
- 1/8 cup of Dressing (see recipe)
combine and refrigerate
- 1tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of fresh cilantro
- 1 ½ tsp of spice blend
- ¾ tsp of chili powder
rub into steak
Dressing (can use as marinade too for meat and vegetables and for all salads)
-2/3 cup unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. of water
- Add to taste: salt & pepper, dried shallots, garlic powder, onion salt, chives, dried cilantro, parsley, basil
- Stevia (plain or Valencia orange) start wi...
Apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, or balsamic vinegar mixed with spice and herbs of choice. Broil or grill